Tuesday, December 6, 2016

On trend with my blokheads and having fun too!

I call them blockheads, my little clay people and animal creations that are whatever you want them to be.  Lots of people are using them for succulent plants, airplants, treasure jars, or even drinking from them.  I have a variety in my Etsy shop, and 2 went to Sleepy Hollow New York last week.


What I love best is when people see them all lined up at a show, they smile and gravitate to the creature that they resonate with.  Today my little miss sunshine is featured by the Etsy Mud Team

https://www.etsy.com/ca/pages/etsy-mud-team-for-makers-of-handmade/brights?ref=pg_index_11
sometimes the function of a pot is to bring a smile to people's faces or just hold onto an airplant.  Works in progress are a  pig, spotted puppy, and several sassy gals.


No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It