Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Time to get my head on Straight!

Yet another wonderful expression from my moms collection. Today this Muddy Mama is avoiding the mud, as my congestion and sinus headache are making me feel completely incompetent of making any decisions.  The reality is that I must glaze this afternoon, for all the upcoming sales and stocking stores.  Expansion everywhere, except in my energy.
This weekend is dreary and rainy inside and out, hoping for a  burst of sunshiney energy to help me thrugh glazing today and tomorrow. Next weekend is the long weekend, and I have a need to enjoy our last summer weekend of 2014, so we are joining the Norwood Naughty Knitters on their annual train ride on the Prairie Dog Central, with  a potluck lunch.

Manitoba Fibre Festival is September 6th at St. Norbert Community Centre, and I am sure with all the great workshops and vendors, it will be a really great day. I am madly making buttons, yarn bowls and mugs.  Of course, there will be BIG ones, to meet customer demand.
The Exchange Uporium is going to continue at 264 McDermot Ave until Christmas, where I will continue to rent space.  Time to begin the seasonal ornaments and gifty type items.  Vitamin C and a good nights rest should get me back on track.



Later this month, there are more good things like the Homespun Show in Saskatchewan,,,,and then closer to home....
WEST, Compendium Artist Market and Etsy Canada are joining forces to bring Manitoba an Etsy Made in Canada event!
September 27
10am to 4pm
St James Civic Center
2055 Ness Avenue
Winnipeg Manitoba
Over 40 Manitoba Etsians from vintage curators to handmade mavens!
Free admission
Free activity room with demonstrations and more!
Events will be happening across Canada! Check it out!

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It