Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Big, bigger and biggest!

bigger is the most common thing I hear from customers about mugs. So being the people pleaser that I am, big mugs are on the mental agenda and on the wheel.  How big will be too big, I guess I am going to find out this fall.
I am fairly sure that some of these would hold a beer , for those of you that are inclined to use them that way.  But as a person whose mind goes way faster than my hands, of course a few bowls and vases made their way onto the wheel as well. I am committed to stretching myself in terms of new forms, so this is my first attempt at altering the top of the bowl with an altered rim.  Let me know what you think of it. I am also starting the garlic bakers, with fall sales in mind. 

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It