Monday, July 14, 2014

Christmas in July!!

My FairyGardenTime shop is giving me lots of fun in the making and selling. I am going to do a little pop up sale this week during harvest of my vegetables at Casi Cielo.  Here is a peek of the kinds of pieces available on line and at my home, https://www.etsy.com/shop/FairyGardenTime.



It has been a wild ride the last few days with the wind, rain, visit from a deer, and the refrigerator conking out!!!
I am glad that vacation is only a few days away! I am not feeling the energy to do a full blown garden party right now, but a little selling in a mini farmers market ambience always appeals to me! so good deals, veg, flowers from Jay ( my neighbour), home baking and pottery at discount prices, who could resist that....

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It