Friday, December 23, 2011

No white Christmas here!

Well I think this is a first in my life time, it is expected that we will have 1 degree Celsius for Christmas Day!  Winnipeg without snow at Christmas! it's almost unheard of.  Even if we can't go tobogganing, I think we will slide down the grass at local Norwood Bowl.  That should make for interesting pictures!

Firing the bisque tomorrow and will wait for boxing day to hunt for a electric frying pan to melt wax before mixing up the glazes for the pots to go into my kiln.  It's been a great year for pottery, including today when I had a great visit with a fellow Etsian who bought a yarn bowl fresh out of the kiln.
check out her work at smashknits.com and on Etsy smashlyn.etsy.com

More photos in the coming days.

No comments:

Follow Me on Pinterest

Popular Posts

handmade

Make It And Love It